Boone, North Carolina
A cover letter is required for consideration.
About the Candidate
A Bachelor's degree and five to eight years of experience is required for this position. We are seeking a candidate who:
- Has strong writing and communication skills;
- Displays an understanding of strategic digital marketing, preferably in higher education;
- Has a strong eye for captivating content and attention;
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills;
- Can manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders;
- Has experience in marketing best practices and data analysis and;
- Is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Experience in a CRM system, especially Salesforce, and knowledge of the college admissions process is highly desirable, but the department is willing to train these skills with the right candidate.
Candidates who are selected as finalists will be asked to complete and submit a assignment as a component of the interview process.
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.